Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Winnie & Walter | June Release Day 2

Happy Wednesday! The Winnie & Walter sneak peek week is in full swing and I have my second card featuring the Big Balloon Cutaways and In a Word: Party. 



 I felt this card was New Years Eve style in June. To make this card, the base is gold glitter, then the balloon was die cut with the Big Balloon Cutaways. The In a Word: Party was die cut in black glitter card stock.



The party dies is so much fun, and it just needed to be covered in glitter. That does it for me today, tomorrow I have another card in a very different style.

Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Loving the glitter
    page and title.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Crystal.....I meant to get over here yesterday to tell you how much I love this card. It has that fabulous combination of simple design and total WOW factor with the glitter. I need to remember to try this combination of large simple shapes completely glitzed up. I have lots of glitter cardstock that I rarely use. Thank you for all the fabulous inspiration from your Leading Lady posts and for this New Release week, too! Looking fwd to seeing who your LL month winner is, too!!!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete