Friday, June 23, 2017

Altenew Perennial Beauty | You're a beautiful person

Hi there! Hope you are enjoying this awesome third day of Summer with a simple and fun card that is sure to cheer up a friend. For this card, I selected Altenew Perennial Beauty!



To make this I started with Crate Paper 6x6 pad named Gather. Next, I trimmed a white cardstock to be centered on the card and stamped the sentiment in Altenew Jet Black


The flower was stamped using Altenew Perennial Beauty in Frosty Pink, Coral Berry, Ruby Red & Grapevine. Leaves are also stamped using Altenew Crisp Inks. I decided it would be fun to have 2 shades of leaves. After everything dried up, I fuzzy cut and adhered to the card. 


To finish this, I placed Pretty Pink Posh Clear Droplets.



I love how simple this was to make and it turned out very pretty. Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Crystal 


0 comments:

Post a Comment