Monday, June 19, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh | One Layer Build A Bloom

Hi friends, thank so much for joining me on this gorgeous day. Today, I am playing around with one of my favorite stamp sets from Pretty Pink Posh. Of course, it is the super versatile Build A Bloom stamp set.

When I saw this set I decided I wanted to challenge myself and create a one layer card as it seems my go-to item is adhesive foam! (I love that stuff).

So, this is what I came up with:


To make this I began by stamping the leaves from the Build A Bloom set in Altenew Desert Night ink. Next, I stamped in the solid pink blooms in Altenew Frosty Pink and layered over that with Coral Berry.  Using Stampin Up Crushed Curry I stamped the yellow circles.



To stamp my sentiment I did pull out my Mini MISTI as I am horrible about stamping sentiments evenly with acrylic blocks.  The sentiment is PPP Thoughtful Greetings. To add some *posh* to this I glued down PPP Silver Mini Circles with Glossy Accents. ( I love these mini circles as they are flat and survive the mailing process) To finish, I added silver thread and adhered everything to the card base.

Since it was a simple one layer card, I made two! Just varied the sentiment and change the direction of the base.

That is all for me today! Hope you have a great week!

Crystal

PS. All Pretty Pink Posh products used on this card are linked to the Pretty Pink Posh store. Other items are available for sale on Amazon.


0 comments:

Post a Comment