Friday, June 16, 2017

Concord & 9th | Hello Lovely

Hi there friends! Today I'm here with a simple card featuring Concord & 9th, Altenew & Pretty Pink Posh. 


The colors on this card were an inspiration from this week's Flag day. I recently purchased Altenew Artist Markers Set A as I loved the brush tip on them, and the colors are perfect for color layering and blending. So with this in mind, I select Concord & 9th Hello Lovely image to color!







To make this, I stamped the Concord & 9th Hello Lovely floral & sentiment on to a white piece of card stock using Altenew Ink in Jet Black. The entire floral piece was colored with Altenew Artist Marker Set. 







Next, I added gold thread and gorgeous Metallic Gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. To finish the card I placed it on red card stock and added details with a white Signo pen. 







This card is ready to be sent out, I loved how bold the colors are, and yet it turned out elegant.







Thanks for stopping by today!



Crystal 

1 comments: