Friday, August 18, 2017

Winnie & Walter | Altenew | Sepia Happy Birthday

Hi, friends! Crystal here today with a stenciled card featuring Winnie & Walter products and Altenew.




For this week's blog post I wanted to create an elegant birthday card without my "go-to" black and white. As mentioned earlier this beauty is a combo of two wonderful companies. Winnie & Walter "birthday" die cut, and "happy" stamped sentiment. From Altenew I have the Floral Fantasy stamped in Altenew Crisp Dye Inks in Green Fields. Also from Altenew is the Layered Kaleidoscope Stencil B blended with Altenew Crisp Dye in Mocha. 

To make this, I began with a beige card base. Next, I stenciled it with Altenew Layered Kaleidsocope B. I proceeded to spray this with gold watercolor from Gansai Tambi. Once that was dried, I stamped the "happy" from Winnie & Walter's Happy Birthday to You in gold embossing powder. The "birthday" is die cut from Winnie & Walter In A Word: Birthday Cutaway. This was layered over the Altenew's Floral Fantasy. 


To finish off, I added gold sequins from Pretty Pink Posh. 

The color scheme on this one is a bit different, but I really like it. I hope you do too. Thanks for stopping by.

Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment