Friday, August 4, 2017

Concord & 9th | Aloha Friend

 Hi! Welcome to my final installment of my tenure as Concord & 9th guest designer. Today I have two projects made with the newest Aloha Friends stamp set & Aloha friends pattern paper.


The minute I saw this set, I loved it! I had been itching to play with it and couldn't wait to get that idea I had in my head.


For this, I created a pattern from the rectangles and stamping in different colors.


This card is quite striking in person. The gold embossing really stands out from the beautiful paper.
I love how this set allows the sentiments "INSPIRING" and "FABULOUS" fit inside the large rectangle image.

Thanks so much for joining me this July! It was an absolute pleasure to work alongside with Heather Hoffman and Cathy Zielske. 

Hugs to you,

Crystal 

0 comments:

Post a Comment