Monday, August 7, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh | Sea Friends


Hi, friends! Happiest of Mondays! To start this hardest day of the week (right?!) I have this clean and simple card made with Pretty Pink Posh Sea Friends. 

These cute little critters are so much fun and perfect for an encouraging card.

To make this I started by die cutting my white cardstock's edge with Stitched Borders 3. Next, I blended Altenew Sea Glass. The fish and corals from Sea Friends were then stamped and colored with copics. The sentiment is from Thoughtful Greetings stamp set.


The whale is also colored with Copics and die cut with the coordinating Sea Friend Dies

 To finish I added 4mm and 6mm Clear Droplets. 

How fun is that?! I love these cute little critters and keeping my card simple.

Thanks for stopping by!

Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment