Friday, July 21, 2017

PinkFresh Studio | Say it with florals

Hi there!Today I have a very floral card featuring the newest release from Pink Fresh Studios!




This set is absolutely gorgeous and really fun to work with. The various petals allow for layering and the variety of sentiments are awesome. 

To make this card I began by trimming a yellow card stock to be my background. I stamped the sentiment in black ink. Next, the white card stock was die cut with Pretty Pink Posh Scallop Borders Die.
Now to the fun stamping part: All flowers were stamped with the following Altenew Crisp Inks in alternating order. Buttercream, Warm Sunshine, Caramel Toffee, Paper Bag. The leaves were stamped in Olive and Moss. 



I simply love one layer cards as they don't require extra postage. This pattern of florals reminds me of sweet summer days.



That is all for me today, I hope you enjoy the weekend and get some crafty time!



Crystal 

0 comments:

Post a Comment