Friday, July 28, 2017

Concord & 9th | Hurray Feature Friday



Bam! It's Friday, hurray! (no pun intended). Thanks for stopping by my blog, today I have my 3rd post for Concord & 9th Feature Friday. This Hurray Bundle set is so versatile, I couldn't figure out what to make first!





Should I make a ribbon, or play with them circles? So I made both!


For this first card, I wanted to go fancy. I have been hoarding this foil style paper pad for a while and coordinating the different patterns to make the ribbon was absolutely perfect. The sentiment is heat embossed in Simon Says Antique Gold. Once the ribbon was made, I placed it on the coordinating card base. 


Now, the patterns on the Hurray stamp set are so fun. The background is stamped using Altenew Pure Graphite which is a dark gray. The circle sentiment is stamped in the same ink and die cut with the coordinating Hurray die. The celebrate is heat embossed in white onto a black card stock, then the edge was die cut from the Hurray dies as well. 

What was your favorite item from the Hurray Bundle? The stamps or dies? I invite to stop on over to the Concord & 9th Blog to check out how my fellow Feature Friday ladies used the same set.

Have a great weekend!

Crystal 

0 comments:

Post a Comment