Sunday, February 19, 2017

Shakerless Window Card

Hello there! Crystal here with a fun, summer inspired card for SimplyStamps.com! This card was easy to make, and the main focus is the beautiful pineapple stamp. 

To make this card, I stamped the image on white card stock and fuzzy cut that. Then using a rectangle die, I ran that through my Sizzix Big Shot. Acetate was added to the large panel and the "thanks" sentiment was added to the front panel. The pineapple was adhered to the smaller rectangle die cut, To create a window effect, I used foam adhesive on the back of the large panel and placed everything together onto the card  base. 



The reason this is a "shaker less" window card is because there are no sequins or confetti in the window. Below is a video of this card being made! I hope you share your creations with me. On Instagram be sure to tag #simplystamps.


I appreciate you stopping  by the blog today! 

Crystal 


0 comments:

Post a Comment