Friday, February 10, 2017

Bright Flamingo


Hello there Simply Stampers, today I am here with a fun card that can be made using a few supplies and a stamp available on the SimplyStamps.com site. Let’s get started!

First, I began with trimming and mounting the stamp onto the wood block.

Next, I stamped the flamingo in a yellow ink onto white cardstock and fuzzy cut that.

Using a matching yellow cardstock trimmed 4.25 in. by 5.50 in. emboss it using an embossing folder.

I selected a cardstock to coordinate the yellow ink, and trimmed that to 2 inches x 4.25 in.

Next , I adhered a matching tag over the pattered ribbon.

Using 3D foam adhesive, adhere the flamingo.

Now it’s time to place the sentiment on the card with foam adhesive.

To finish, I placed iridescent sequins on the tag and sentiment.

Hope you like it, I particularly like how easy this was to make.

Thanks so much for joining me today!

Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment