Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Such a Blessing Wreath Card

Hello friends! Happy Wednesday! It’s Crystal Thompson here, and I am so excited to be here my first blog post for HoneyBeeStamps!

Today I am sharing this simple card that I made using the Bless Your Heart and the Country Wreath sets! I absolutely love the Bless Your Heart set – for it's versatility on all the awesome sentiment combos that can be created.
hb sablessing 1
I started by trimming a base from kraft card stock. Next, I cut the white cardstock  to to fit in the center and ripped the bottom to make a rough edge. Then, the wreath was stamped right in the middle, followed by the leaves, accent dots (all from Country Wreath). The flowers were stamped, colored then fussy cut. The sentiment from (Bless Your Heart)  stamped in white. The flowers and sentiment was attached to the card base using foam tape to give it the added touch of dimension. Lastly I added droplets and a twine to finish this card off.

hb sablessing2
Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope you have a blessed day!

Crystal
Hb Watermark Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment