Monday, June 27, 2016

Patriotic Thank You

Hello friends! Happy Monday! It’s Crystal Thompson here, and I am so excited to be here with a very patriotic post for HoneyBeeStamps!

Today I am sharing this simple card that I made using the Bless Your Heart set!
I absolutely love the Bless Your Heart set -as I can use the little words to make fun combos!
hb rdwhiteblue
I started by trimming a base from water color paper.  Next, I die cut the white card stock with this fun star die. Then, using Gansai Tambi watercolor set, I painted the red, white and blue. While that dried, I heat embossed in silver the "thank you" sentiment from Bless Your HeartFinally once it was all dried up I adhered the die to the cardstock, followed by using foam tape to glue on the sentiment banner.
hb redwhitercloseup
Thank you so much for joining me today! I hope you have fun plans for your 4th of July holiday. Happy Birthday USA!
 ...
Crystal
Hb Watermark Black

0 comments:

Post a Comment