Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Teacher Thanks

Hi there! Today I just have to show this custom order card ordered for an end of the year thank you.
I didn't realize I didn't own any school style stamps, so I had to get creative for this one.

Stamped the color brush strokes, then die cut the thanks. Stamped in black "teacher" and "so much. I then adhered a white card stock on the back with 3D foam. Finished up with enamel dots and clear droplets.


I hope the recipient loves it. I thought it was a bit fun with the brush strokes.

Thanks for stopping by!

Crystal

4 comments:

  1. So perfect! Good way to get creative with no teacher stamps - LOVE this!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. We Provide Best Packers And Movers Delhi List for Get Free Best Quotes, Compare Charges, Save Money And Time, Household
    Shifting Services @ Packers-and-Movers-Delhi.in @ Packers and Movers Delhi

    ReplyDelete
  3. An excellent information provided thanks for all the information i must say great efforts made by you.
    thanks a lot for all the information you provided.
    please visit our official website for further details-
    Packers And Movers Indore

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent post! I must thank you for this informative read. I hope you will post again soon. Warehousing of merchandise .
    While general look the things you ought to utilize little stockpiling zone space stockpiling range compartments to program the aides. Books get to be heavier when pressed 7 or more aides in a crate.
    Packers And Movers Chennai

    ReplyDelete