Wednesday, May 11, 2016

Heartfelt Sympathy

Hi there! Hope you are having super awesome week! Today I have a special order from my MOPS leader for one of our fellow ladies.


I had some left over Altenew flowers from a previous project. I die cut the circle then stamped in light violet. Flowers and circle are adhered using 3D foam. To finish this, I added a few pears in white and violet. Some sequins brightened things up.

I hope the ladies like it. I sure did :)

I am entering this card to Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge: Flowers

http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/simon-says-flowers/
Thanks for stopping by today!

Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I saw your card on the challenge and wanted to pop over to take a closer look. This is so so pretty! I think I may actually have this stamp set and not used it yet... so now that I saw your card, it's inspired me to look for it and get stamping! THANKS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi crystal, this is stunning, I adore those flowers! I am so glad you played along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

    blog-paperie blooms
    ig-2klines

    sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

    ReplyDelete