Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh | Smile




Hi, friends! Hope all is well on your corner of the world, today I have a very fun shaker made with Pretty Pink Posh Smile die.  

I love the critters from the newest release, but I wanted to create something more "adult". As most of my cards will be going to my church to be sold at donation and proceeds to the missionaries, I wanted to make a variety of cards to suit my future "customers".

This card is made using the following Pretty Pink Posh products:
-Smile Die
-Everyday Greetings Stamp Set
-Sparkling Clear Mix
-Stitched Notes Dies
-Scalloped Frames Dies


 To make this I die cut from a patterned paper the frame from Scalloped Frame Dies, then created the shaker with the Smile Shaker Die in black card stock. The Sparkling Clear Mix was added, finished off with the sentiment "you did it", heat embossed in black. The note pocket is from Stitched Notes Die set.

It turned out very sweet, and it will be something that I think will be picked up fairly quickly.

Thanks for stopping by!

Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment