Friday, July 14, 2017

Concord & 9th | Sunshine Turnabout Bundle | Feature Fridays

Hi, crafty friends, happy oh glorious Friday! Today I am so excited to be part of Concord & 9th Feature Friday. If you follow them or me on social media you have seen I am part of their July Guest Design Team. Of course, they have knocked it out of the park with this release, and one of my favorites is the Sunshine Turnabout Bundle. 



The turnabouts are such a fun stamp to create backgrounds with. I wanted to create something that focused on the turnabout.



Before I launch into a brief explanation on how to make this card, I want to encourage you to watch the video on turnabouts from Concord & 9th. It will save you ALOT of time and hassle. ( experience talking here) Click HERE

To start, my sunburst turnabout colors are Altenew Cool Summer Night collection.I loved that they coordinate effortlessly. Next, I die cut using the Sunshine Dies and heat embossed the sentiment in WOW White Glitter powder. 

The flowers are also stamped in alternating the layers of Altenew Cool Summer Breeze. The leaves are stamped in Altenew Moss and Parrot. Then adhered to the base and finished off with Pretty Pink Posh Clear Sequins.



That's it! Pretty simple and fun, right?! I hope you enjoyed this project. Come back next Friday for another Feature Friday featuring Unicorn Awesomeness Bundle.

Glitter Hugs!

Crystal

2 comments:

  1. Great card! Love what you did with the background! Great colors! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific card! I love the way you offset the background stamping.

    ReplyDelete