Friday, July 28, 2017

Concord & 9th | Hurray and Hello Lovely

 Hello lovelies, I am here with my Butterfly Reflections Friday Inspiration for this last Friday of July. Sure seems Summer just got started and all I see around me is the back to school sales and advertisements.

To keep my mind off it, I am thinking of all those upcoming fall weddings and birthdays. Shades of Gray seems to be the perfect fit for both...To make this card I am using two of my favorite items from Concord & 9th, Hurray stamp set, and Hello Lovely stamp set.



To make this card, I began with my gray cardstock as a base, then stamped in Altenew Industrial Diamond & Dark Graphite the pattern from the Hurray stamp set. The sentiment is stamped in Dark Graphite.


Next, I stamped the floral from Hello Lovely and fuzzy cut that. Adhered to the card with foam adhesive. Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Sequins were added and a touch of white gold watercolor from Gansai Tambi Starry was the finishing touch.


I love the minimalist look of this card. Thanks so much for stopping by today!!

Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment