Friday, July 14, 2017

Concord & 9th | Petals & Pallets Bundle

Hello, Friends! Thanks for joining me on this beautiful summer morning. Today I am playing around with Concord & 9th Petals & Pallets Stamps & Dies. 

Petals & Pallets DiesPetals & Pallets Stamp Set


These beauties have summer written all over them and I thought they would be perfect for a series of thank you cards I needed to make for the ladies that made it to my baby shower.



To make this I began by stamping the wood grain pallet using Altenew Rocky Shore Ink. The pallet was stamped multiple times using the MISTI as I made at least 6 of these cards.



Next, the Hydrangeas (that's what I think they are) are stamped in Altenew Midnight Violet and Deep Iris and die cut with the coordinating die along with the leaves.



The sentiment was stamped on kraft cardstock with Altenew Midnight Violet and trimmed to size.



That is all for me today. Thanks so much!



Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment