Friday, July 21, 2017

Concord & 9th | UNICORN AWESOMENESS

Hi there! Happy Friday! Today I am here with my second post for Concord & 9th July guest designer. The Friday Feature is the sweet Unicorn Awesomeness stamp and die set. 


This is so sweet and perfect for any occasion. I decided to use it to make an encouragement card. 

To make this card I began by blending Altenew Crisp Ink in Frosty Pink & Warm Sunshine on to a 4.25in x 5.50 Neenah White cardstock. The diamonds were die cut using the dies, as there is a pink solid card stock to serve as the background.  

The sentiment and additional diamonds are heat embossed with gold embossing powder. The clouds are cut from vellum to give it an extra "wispy" look. 


I felt the unicorn just needed a few colorful strands of hair and left the rest of it white. 


I love that with this stamp set the unicorn can have her eye open and the party hat added without the need to mask. I know this set will become my newest "go to" for birthday parties. 

That is all for me this Friday. Enjoy your weekend!!

Crystal 

0 comments:

Post a Comment