Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Unity Stamp Company | Color Combo Tuesday | So Glad You Were Born

Hey friends! I am here  with another trusty Color Combo for this Tuesday!

My inspiration came from wanting to use a soft pallet of colors, that would be suitable for any occasion, and since I am craving for Spring this combination seemed very cheerful. 

The colors for this card are as follows: (please note you can use ANY brands, I am just giving you what I used )

Stampin' Up:

Daffodil Delight

Pink Pirouette

Daffodil Delight

Smoky  Slate



Now to the real important stuff, the stamp set of course! I am using Unity Stamp Company's So Glad You Were Born. 



To make this card, I stamped the sentiment first in Pink Pirouette. Stamped the birthday cake repetitively on the card base using Smoky Slate.





On a separate card stock, I stamped the super cute cake. Colored with my Copics, and cut around it!



Using foam adhesive, it was placed next to the sentiment.



To finish off I used Pretty Pink Posh jewels, that matched the Pink Pirouette color!

Of course I made a video while I made this card.

https://youtu.be/vByRGY9u7fU

I feel I can show you, better than I can tell you.

What are your thoughts on this color combination?

Hugs,



Crystal

ps. Here is the link to the stamp set used on this card: https://www.unitystampco.com/so-glad-you-were-born-february-2016-sentiment-kit/

0 comments:

Post a Comment