Thursday, May 18, 2017

Simply Stamps| With Sympathy

Hi friends, Crystal here with a sympathy card. For me, sympathy cards are not the most enjoyable kind of card to make, however making them ahead of time can be easier.

I got my inspiration from the beautiful outdoors. The stamps are on the Simply Stamps website under craft stamps.


 To make this card, I began by die cutting a piece of white card stock with a scalloped edge die. The sentiment was stamped in our darkest color used on this card. Next, using a silver ink color, stamp the leaves on the die cut card stock, to get the shadow effect continue stamping without re-inking. Set aside to dry.

Next we will stamp the card base. Start with the darkest color and continue stamping without re-inking. I stamped in a random pattern. Using a lighter green, I did the same step as before. Glitter washi tape was added to the top die cut and using adhered to base with foam adhesive.

To finish, I used a light blue marker and marked around the edges.

Below is a video of how I made this card.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crystal 

0 comments:

Post a Comment