Monday, April 18, 2016

Born Again Bible Journaling

Hi!  I am playing around today with the new set released this month called Born Again. This is a lovely set with wording that can be used is many ways.
7711_10153356964647854_1739466480599182985_n
The reading of my day ended up in Romans 3: 21-25, I just had to create something to visually remind me of what I had read. However, I had no ideas as to what. I went on to our every trustful Pinterest to find some inspiration. Long and behold I fell in love with the this color inspiration.
4a40098900d0c8deeb39bc33de2df95a
That was all I needed!
Prayer words.cthompson
'Those who have faith in Jesus will find renewing mercy and grace."

Romans 3:21-25
 
21 But now the righteousness of God has been manifested apart from the law, although the Law and the Prophets bear witness to it— 22 the righteousness of God through faith in Jesus Christ for all who believe. For there is no distinction: 23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, 24 and are justified by his grace as a gift, through the redemption that is in Christ Jesus, 25 whom God put forward as a propitiation by his blood, to be received by faith. This was to show God's righteousness, because in his divine forbearance he had passed over former sins.

The concept of a continuance of mercy and grace is a gift of God to us, given through faith in Jesus Christ. 

How cool is it that law cannot withstand the righteousness of God! That we are forgiven our sins by the belief and faith in Jesus Christ. My favorite word here is renewing. The reading of this passage reminds me of flowers in bloom, hence the inspiration.
 ~~~~~~~
 
My flowers are drawn by me and used the words from the Born Again set to make my sentence. I am pretty happy of the way this turned out.


To purchase this stamp set, click HERE
and to see some more inspiration from the Joy Clair design team follow us on social media:

0 comments:

Post a Comment