Thursday, August 6, 2015

Catalina Island Clean N' Simple

Happy Thursday!  Today I am showing you a clean n' simple card featuring Catalina Island Papers.



These tiny bows were made using scraps I had left from one of my Club Q kits.  Currently I am loving the clean n' simple look as the Catalina Island paper become the main feature of this card.

I think this can be done with ANY die. Butterflies, flowers, bows, etc!

The sentiment is stamped with PowderPuff Chalking Ink in Blue Jeans.

Quick Quotes Products Used:
Catalina Island 300(Both Sides)
Catalina Island 400 (Blue Side)
Blue Jeans PowderPuff Chalking Inks


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Crystal

1 comments:

  1. So cute! LOVE how you can see both sides of the double sided paper!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete