Friday, May 1, 2015

Mother's Day Box

Hello there! Happy Friday! Crystal here for today on day 5 for the Petaloo Hop and I made a gorgeous box using Quick Quotes Catalina Island 300 and of course assorted Petaloo beauties.


I started by covering my card board box with Catalina Island 300. This is a square box so I cut (4) 4inx2in for the sides, and (1) 4in. x 4in.  for the top.


Next, I wrapped the sides with Fancy Trims in Burlap and the top with Fancy Trim Burlap in Teal.  Once the trimmings were glued, I made a big bow with Fancy Trim Burlap in Natural.


I began by decorating the bow using Teal Spring Dahilias, and Spice Dahilias. The leaves are from Spring Darjeeling collection and the tiny little white flowers are Petites in cream. 

Next I decorated the sides with the Spring Darjeeling collection in teal.


To finish it off, I added some pearls and created a tag from Quick Quotes Catalina Island Chipboard Die Cuts

My box turned out pretty cute and it was so simple to make!


Quick Quotes Products Used:

Petaloo Products Used:
Dahlias x 10 Teastained Spice
Dahlias x 10 Teastained Teals
Fancy Trims: Burlap Trims Natural
Fancy Trims: Burlap Trims Teal
Petites x 24 Teastained Cream

Be sure to check out Petaloo's blog!

Thanks for stopping by!

Crystal 




0 comments:

Post a Comment