Tuesday, June 26, 2018

June Color Combos | Rainbow Circles | Unity Stamp Company

Happy day friends! Crystal here with my final installment of June’s Rainbow series for my Color Combos with Crystal.  (Missed the first episode, click HERE  and the second one HERE and last weeks HERE )Nothing says summer quite like a rainbow!  I am so excited to be sharing this card made with  Obsessed with Florals Background stamp  and sentiment from With You I am Home Kit. 

If you have not seen either of these sets yet, you should definitely check it out; I absolutely adore the florals for heat embossing.


On my project for this post, I started out with a white background base since I thought this would especially make those rainbow circles really stand out.


Let me tell you how I made this:

  1. I trimmed a white piece of cardstock to be my card base.
  2. Trimmed watercolor cardstock a quarter of an inch smaller than the card base.
  3. Stamp and heat emboss the Obsessed with Florals Background stamp with white powder
  4. Trim a piece of black cardstock, heat emboss in white the sentiment from With You I am Home kit. 
  5. Using Gansai Tambi watercolor palette, create circles of color starting in the center. Changing color per circle. Let dry.
  6. Place sentiment with foam adhesive on the center of the panel. 
  7. Place the whole thing over the card base.
  8. Enjoy!
I of course made a video for this card! So please press play and let me know your thoughts!  I love seeing your creations on the Unity Show and Tell. Be sure to tag me so I can see it <3





Thank you so much for joining me!
Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment