Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Joy Clair August Release Blog Hop!


Hi there friends,  thank you for joining me today for Joy Clair August Release. I am specially excited about this release as one of the stamps was designed by me. 


This stamp set has so many fun sentiment and can be used for masculine projects. I decided to create a “thank you” card to have on hand.

Now, to the blog hop:

Thanks so much for stopping by! Please come back on Friday for another project from the Joy Clair August release.

Blessings to you and yours,


Crystal 

16 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, this couldn't be cuter!!!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh es bellisima!!! Me encanta! Thanks forma sharing with us. Enjoy! Paula.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very cute! I would love some of the free hugs! Love the new stamp set! Hugs back to you, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the face on the cactus and the fun sentiment! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute and funny! Love the background!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love his face! I like the subtle background too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sweet, sweet card! Love the background and layers you used!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Absolutely adorable! This set is definitely one of my favourite in this release! Love the cute little scene and such a fun sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw this on Instagram and loved it! It is so funny!! Love the added texture!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such an adorable card! Great inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the water color background and the little cactus! The sentiment is adorable, fun card!

    ReplyDelete