Thursday, August 18, 2016

Bee Kind "hello" card

Hi there! Crystal here from crystalthompson.net with a honey card featuring the new August release from Joy Clair.
DSC_0123
This card was fun to make with lots of stamping involved, so lets get started!

First I stamped the bee trail on the side of the card in black. Next I stamped comb in yellow, while that dried I stamped the honey house on to separate paper and water colored that. Next fuzzy cut and adhered on the card. I then placed the whole base onto a patterned paper. To finish it off, I added a “hello” die cut in black.
Bee_kind_image
Products Used in this card:
Joy Clair Bee Kind Stamp Set, Hello die, So Saffron SU ink and 3M adhesive foam.

Thanks so much for stopping by today!

Crystal
www.crystalthompson.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment