Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Jack O'Layers with Crystal

Hi there Strawberry Jude Stamps fans! Crystal here with my first post as your design team member. Today I have a card featuring my favorite set from the August release, Jack O'Layers!

 This was a relatively simple card to make! First I began by stamping the pumpkin from the Jack O'Layers set onto a white piece of card stock. Once that was dry, I fussy cut around it and set aside.

Next, I trimmed a piece of kraft card stock as my base, layered with leaves patterned paper and placed a brown card stock on top. I placed my felt leaves at the bottom, then added a yellow checkered paper. I adhered the pumpkin with 3D foam, then placed my die cut "thanks" sentiment.
To finish it off, glossy accents was added to the die cut.

This one turned out so cute, and ready for fall.
Supplies used:

SJS Jack O'Layers
White, brown and kraft card stock,
Felt leaves
Echo Park Paper Pad in "Fall is in the air"
Glossy accents
Thanks die

I hope you like the card, and come by again soon!

Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment