Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Golden Blooms

Hi Honey bees, Crystal here on this beautiful Wednesday with a bit of a different sympathy card for a friend. I wanted to create a something elegant yet sympathetic.

DSC_0107

First I trimmed a base of black card stock, then I proceeded to heat emboss in gold the prayers sentiment from the HB Prayers stamp set. Once that was all set, I heat embossed the flowers from Country Blooms on the base. While I waited for that to cool, I heat embossed another set of flowers from Country Bloom set on another piece of black card stock.

DSC_0106

Using gold watercolors, I colored the inside of each flower. Once that was dry I cut them out and adhered them to the base with foam adhesive.
DSC_0101 To finish this off, I added Honey Bee dew drops on the edges of the flowers.

DSC_0108

I thought the way this layout turned out was elegant, and placed the sentiment as the main focus.

Products Used for this card:

Honey Bee Stamps: Country Blooms Set, Prayers Set and  Dew Drops .

Wow Embossing Powder in gold, Simon Says Stamp Embossing pad,  black card stock, 3M foam adhesive and Gansa Tambi Starry Colors. (Click HERE to see these items)

Thanks so much for stopping by today!



Crystal

www.crystalthompson.net

0 comments:

Post a Comment