Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Lets do the polka

... polka dots that is. Finally Wednesday! My adhesive ran out on Sunday, so its been pretty quiet on the home front. Today I worked on three new projects using my new spellbinder circles(and newly acquired ATR). 


I used lilybeedesign "Double Dutch" for the paper. I had way too much fun making this.

Entering this card on the following challenges:

Lcom Sketch #46
The sketch is for a scrapbook, but I took and ran with it. 

Lawnscaping Challenge # 70

Polka Dots Theme

Wish me luck!





3 comments:

  1. Super fun card!!
    Thanks for playing with us at Lawnscaping :)
    xx Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun and bright! Great take on the sketch, beautiful! Thanks for playing at LCOM!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is to cute.. love all the layers.. thanks for joining us at Lawnscaping Challenges..

    ReplyDelete