Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Christmas Joy

Full Speed ahead on Christmas cards! With my 20+ cousins and my hubby's family I have A LOT of work to do. Today, I am working with the AMAZING Lilian Ellaboudy . She is the owner and designer of Lilian Ellaboudy Designs and Lilmade Designs. She offers beautiful digital papers, illustrations, and photography tools for commercial use!

This card was made using exclusively her products! The colors are so rich on the digital papers and clip art.
Her collections are sooo much better than using a cookie cutter kit!

I used her Christmas Joy Bundle 



I am entering this card on the Christmas Card Challenge # 52



Pop on over and check out her etsy store!




3 comments:

  1. Gorgoues card!
    Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges this week!
    Monica - CCC DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous design and perfect for our theme at Christmas Card Challenges. Thanks for sharing it with us. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, I love the papers- such pretty colors! Thanks for joining us at Christmas Card Challenges.

    ReplyDelete