Sunday, November 17, 2013

Christmas through a child's eyes. (With Freebie)

I water colored this gorgeous image last night, took it to the hubby and asked "what do you see?"
He didn't see it. Do you? It's suppose to be Jesus looking up. I paired it with a digital stamp of my making and printed it on card stock. This is my favorite card so far.

At the end of this post feel free to take the digital stamp and use it. Please just link my blog back or give me credit for it :)




Click on Image, then Save As on your computer. 


I am entering this card in following Christmas Challenges

Curtain Call Christmas 

http://curtaincallchallenge.blogspot.com/2013/11/curtain-call-inspiration-challenge-cas.html

CAS-ual Fridays Clean and Simple  CFC120

http://cas-ualfridays.blogspot.com/2013/11/cfc120.html


4 comments:

  1. This is super cute! Thanks so much for playing along with us over at CAS-ual Fridays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sweetest images, beautiful. Thank you so much for joining us at the Curtain Call CAS-ual Christmas Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, and so adorable with all the fun animals as part of this Nativity scene. Thanks so much for joining us at Unruly PaperArts this month and I do hope you will join us again soon! Danie xx

    ReplyDelete