Tuesday, January 22, 2019

MEGA Floral Wreath | Color Combos with Crystal

Hi there! Crystal here with my MEGA floral wreath I promised last week during my Color Combos with Crystal. Anyone else craving spring?! I sure am, where we live in Wyoming, warm weather doesn't really arrive until Mid June. *true story.  So while I wait, I have this super fun wreath stamped and no coloring involved.



The color inspiration comes from the gorgeous faux flower I use as a prop. Colors used here are light pink, melon. Then for the leaves we have got mint and teal. The mat and sentiment are both in brown.



The stamp sets for this are Step Out Peony & Obsessively Grateful for the sentiment.



For this card I am stamping with the two colors, by simply applying the ink pad to half the image with one color, then adding the other color on the other half.

I could keep confusing you, but instead I will re-direct you to my tutorial!

https://youtu.be/oVOTbT4O7hM







That is all for today's tutorial. Next week we are continuing on with the florals in a different way.

Have a great day!



Crystal
diy cards for mom,
diy cards easy,
diy cards for friends,
diy cards anyone can make,
diy cards for best friends,
diy cards crafts,
cute cards diy,
diy cards design,
diy cards decor,
diy cards endless,
diy cards ideas easy,
diy cards hacks,
diy cards ideas,
diy cards ideas simple

2 comments: