Tuesday, January 8, 2019

Blended Tone-on-Tone | Earth-tone Color Combos with Crystal

 Today I have a Blended tone-on-tone card using very earthy colors and a gorgeous kit!



My idea behind this card, was to create something woodsy, with a distress look. Yet allowing the gorgeous stamp sets come through. I think this is as mixed media as I get.



The stamp set behind this sis the Better With Age, which is a past Kit of the Month.



The color combinations are as a follows:

Light Brown

Brown

Teal

Green

Yellow





This was a super easy card to make, and I have a quick video tutorial. Click the video below!

https://youtu.be/EsD_c5-K6NA









That is all I have for you today! Stop by next week for something fun and super simple. You won't be disappointed.



Have a great week!



Crystal

2 comments: