Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Unity Stamp Company | Stripped Cardstock Color Combos

Happy day friends! Crystal here with a fun card post and I am so excited to be sharing this card made with ..So Glad Glad You were Born and December 2017 Kit of the Month. If you have not seen this set yet, you should definitely check it out; I absolutely adore this stamp set.



In my project for this post, the stripped background from cardstock create a mesmerizing effect!  I created this card with the gorgeous butterfly from the December 2017 KOM stamp set, I love the details in this image. 

The colors used are from Stampin' Up. Of course these are just an idea and feel free to use what you have!

-Night of Navy

-Calypso Coral

-Pumpkin pie

- So Saffron



The look of this butterfly and the coordinating cardstock together is gorgeous.

The combination of soft and bright colors in this sweet card really turned out fun and I hope you are inspired by what I’ve created!

If you would like to see how i created this card, be sure to press play on the video!




Thanks for visiting with me today; I’’ll be back soon with a brand new video for you!



Crystal

1 comments: