Tuesday, May 8, 2018

New Unity Kraft card stock Series | Color Stamping on Kraft | Unity Stamp Co.

Happy day friends! I am here with a fun card and post. I am so excited to be sharing this card made with the butterflies and Mother's day friendly sentiment from from Another Name for Love.
If you have not seen this set yet, you should definitely check it out; I absolutely adore this stamp set..


Before I tell you more about how I made this card, I wanted to tell ya, that I had asked on the Unity Show N Tell Facebook group what you would like to see. I especially like asking for feedback on your thoughts! For this card series I wanted to make several different cards using one similar component that most would have in their crafty stash. This being kraft cardstock!

In my project for this post, the color stamping on kraft cardstock creates a mesmerizing effect! I specially love the idea of "no coloring", so it would be easy to re-create and mass produce this to keep in your card stash. Just switch the sentiments if need be!

The look of 4 ink colors and kraft together is gorgeous. The ink colors are Catherine Pooler's in -It's A Girl (light pink), Party Dress (dark pink), Aquatinni (mint) & Daydream (dark teal). You can use any of your ink pads in your stash!

To make this card, I trimmed the kraft cardstock to be matted over the white card base. Stamped the sentiment in black ink on the center of the kraft cardstock. Using the butterfly from the Another Name for Love, I stamped it repetitively switching ink colors. On several of the butterflies using a 2 color ombre effect.
Finally, I finished off this card by adding some pretty gold watercolor flicks and gold embroidery thread from my local arts & crafts store.
The combination of soft and bright colors in this sweet card really turned out fun and I hope you are inspired by what I’ve created!

If you would like to see how i created this card, be sure to press play on the video below this post!

I'd totally love you FOREVER, if you would give this video a thumbs up, and subscribe to the Unity YouTube channel!

Thanks for visiting with me today; I’’ll be back soon with a brand new video for you!

Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment