Thursday, June 29, 2017

Winnie & Walter | June Release Day 3

Good Morning! It's day 3 of the wonderful countdown to the Winnie & Walter June Release that goes LIVE tomorrow at 10 am CST. Mark your timers as it will be a sold out event! Anyways, I am showing you a card that is of a different style for me. 


I fell in LOVE with the Scenery: Spotty Creative Screenings that I wanted to incorporate in this girly card for my niece. 


Evelin did a great job designing these cuties and the sentiments are adorbs. Party On with Evelin T Designs, Party On with Evelin T Designs Cutaways


The frame dies are actually from January's release called Essentials: Lana Cutaways.
There are many possibilities with this stamp set and I hope it's on your list. 

Stop by tomorrow after your shopping for another piece of inspiration. 

Hugs!

Crystal 

0 comments:

Post a Comment