Friday, June 9, 2017

Concord & 9th| Honey Bee Stamps | Blooms & Prayers

Hi there crafty friends! It's Fri-Yay and I have a card made featuring the newest release from Concord & 9th , the all time favorite sentiments from Honey Bee Stamps, confetti & Scallop dies from Pretty Pink Posh and the Lawn Fawn's Stitched Trails die. 



 About a week ago, I saw a photo on Instagram from Concord & 9th showing how the blooms could be easily separated. That was the end of my self control and ordered these babies from Butterfly Reflections.


To make this card, I started with a patterned paper from "Gather" 6x6 paper pad trimmed to size. Die cut right in the center with Lawn Fawn "Stitched Trails" Lawn Cuts.  On a separate piece of white cardstock, I stamped the sentiment from Honey Bee Stamps "Prayers" Set using Hero Arts Pastel Green. Then stamped leaves from Honey Bee Stamps "Country Bloom"set using a gray ink.



The ribbon was then created by cutting the sentiment using Pretty Pink Posh "Scallop Border" Dies on top and bottom. With green cardstock I die cut the flowers from Concord & 9th "Detailed Bloom". To finish I added some gorgeous silver confetti mix from Pretty Pink Posh.

This color combo is one of my favorites and the sentiment could easily be exchanged.


Happy Friday!
Crystal 




0 comments:

Post a Comment