Thursday, September 29, 2016

Hummingbirds by Inspired By Stamping

Hello there! Crystal here from www.crystalthompson.net with my second post on the blog as your September Design Team member! 

Today I am showcasing a card I made featuring the Hummingbirds & Fresh Bouquet stamp set.  


So let’s get started!
I began by trimming my water color paper to fit on my card base, next using WOW gold glitter embossing powder I stamped the flowers from the Hummingbirds set all around the card.



 Next on a separate piece of watercolor paper, I heat embossed the hummingbird and water colored that as well and fuzzy cut it. To add some contrast, using a black piece of card stock, I embossed the sentiment from Fresh Bouquet stamp set.

Using foam adhesive the hummingbird was added on top of the black paper ribbon and this card is all done! 

It turned out quite elegant yet festive.

Supplies used:
Hummingbirds Stamp Set
Fresh Bouquet Stamp Set
Gold embossing powder
Watercolor Paper
Black card stock
Foam Adhesive

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment