Thursday, September 15, 2016

Fresh Bouquet Set by Inspired By Stamping

Hello there! Crystal here from www.crystalthompson.net with my first post as your September Design Team member! 

Today I am showcasing a set of cards I made featuring the Fresh Bouquet stamp set. 

So let’s get started!

Since I knew I was making two cards, using my MISTI I stamped the flower images onto some Ninna white paper using archival ink. Once that was dried, using my water based ink pad, I water colored the flower bouquets. One in pink, and the other in blue. While those dried, using some basic dies I die cut the patterned paper that looks like wood. Then heat embossed my sentiments in glossy black. 



Next, I fuzzy cut the flowers and adhered them to the card base with foam adhesive to give them dimension. Finished off by adding some water droplets.



I am sending one of these to my in-laws as they are having an anniversary, and the other one will go to my “nursing home” pile.




Supplies used:

Fresh Bouquet Stamp Set
Black card stock
Wood grain patterned paper
Black embossing powder


I enjoyed making these, hope like them too!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment