Friday, September 18, 2015

Graphic 45 Rare Oddities Pocket Card

Hi there! Happy Friday, today I got to play with Graphic 45 Christmas Carol collection. I been wanting to make a set of cards with the scrap I had left from another project I made.

To start, I want to show you the newest Graphic 45 A Christmas Carol available at Country Craft Creations.


My card using journaling cards and the chipboard buttons.




This was such a fun, fast and easy way to create multiple sets or just use up the scraps left from your album.


I have made a short video while making these cards. Hope you enjoy !


Thanks for stopping by!
Crystal

1 comments:

  1. Love your layering on these - and the bows! So pretty!!!

    housesbuiltofcards@gmail.com
    www.housesbuiltofcards.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete