Friday, September 11, 2015

Bo Bunny Sleigh Ride Sympathy Card

Hello! Crystal here kick off the card making inspiration.

Today I am showing you a fun card I made using the new release from Bo Bunny "Sleigh Ride".


This card is full of Bo Bunny goodies! To start we have a card base using Carta Bella White Linen card stock.

Next, we have patterned paper from Bo Bunny in Rustic.


This is embossed using Bo Bunny's glitter paste in Gold.

To finish off, I heat embossed the sentiment onto a piece of Carta Bella White Linen.

I absolutely love this card, its elegant and easy to make!

Currently Country Craft Creations is one of the few places Bo Bunny's Sleigh Ride is available purchase!(No need to wait, or pre-order).

I sure hope you enjoyed this card and it inspires you to make something special.

Thanks for joining me!
Crystal

1 comments: