Saturday, September 8, 2018

Stamptember & Heffy Doodle

Hi there friends!! Crystal here for Heffy Doodle, celebrating Simon Says Stamp Stamptember. I a so excited to be celebrating this very special day as Heffy Doodle turned one back in July and now we get to be among some of the best and neatest stamp companies out there. I

Anyways, today I have a card using our collaboration with Simon Says Stamp.

To make this card, I stamped the smores, coffee cups , hearts and tea cups on a white panel. 

The stamped panel was placed over kraft cardstock , then a sentiment was heat embossed in pink.

The cute squirel was stamped, handcut, copic colored and placed in the circle cut out 

How fun was that?! I love this set designed by Leslie (owner of Heffy Doodle) because it has many sentiments. 

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Crystal 




2 comments:

  1. Cute card. I love the smaller images in the set that you can use to make backgrounds 😍

    ReplyDelete