Thursday, November 30, 2017

Right At Home | Golden Christmas Foliage | Guest Designer

Hi there, Crystal Thompson here with a very special guest design spot using Right At Home Christmas Foliage. I am super excited to be here sharing this special card made with lots of gold and glitter.


  This stamp set is gorgeous, and while the poinsettia from Christmas Foliage are perfect for coloring I wanted to keep it one tone yet elegant.


To make this card, I began by heat embossing the card base with the poinsettia, pine and holly stamps from Christmas Foliage with gold embossing powder. Next, using vellum, and gold glitter cardstock I matted that over the card base. I measured out my sentiment and placed it on the glitter cardstock. 


 To finish it up, I added Nuvo Drops to my holly berries and added one last die cut poinsettia cut from the matching Christmas Foliage Die

It's a vision in gold! I hope you liked what I created today. I will be back later in the month with a few more projects.

Hugs!

Crystal

Products Used:
Christmas Foliage 
Christmas Foliage Die
EK Powder Tool

2 comments: