Monday, August 21, 2017

Pretty Pink Posh | Smile It's Your Day

 Hi there! Monday fun day! I am here with a quick blog post as I NEED to get my house in order before one of my girlfriends shows up for a visit. Anyways, I have had this idea in my head, and finally sketched it, then started making this card. 

I suppose you could call it a faux shaker, or a sequin ribbon. Whatever we call it, its gorgeous!

I started with my white card base, then measured out three sections of white cardstock and die cut them using Stitched Borders 3. Then repeated the process with yellow cardstock to be placed under the white. Next, I began by gluing each sequin onto the card base, alternating colors. The sequins are Sweet Pea Mix, and these set the color scheme for my card.


Once my sequin ribbon was dried, the scalloped borders were adhere to the card base with foam adhesive. Now to the sentiment.... the "It's your big day" is actually from the Everyday Greetings stamp set, however I masked part of the stamp. Heat embossed in white.

Smile was die cut from Smile shaker in white glitter cardstock. I cut the circle from it and then placed it over my other sentiment. For a bit of fun (and the fact I could not find the dot from the "i", I added a sequin.



There you have it! It's so awesome when something I been thinking about for a few days comes out the way I envisioned it.

Hope you have a creative day, I am off to clean house <3

Crystal

0 comments:

Post a Comment