Thursday, January 7, 2016

Flouries of Thanks!

Happy New Year!! Today I am playing along with new goodies from the January Simon Says Kit.


The first challenge I am entering this card to is Lawnscaping Challenge: Winter Wonderland


Second challenge is Sparkle and Shine #21, I love the colors on this challenge!


Last and not least is Simon Wednesday Challenge : Something new. My new is well my new kit!!


Word Art Wednesdays - Anything Goes:

This year I am attempting to stop buying stuff and use what I've got. Or what I've won lol! Hopefully I can win some more goodies.

Thanks for stopping by!

Crystal


7 comments:

  1. Hi Crystal! What a super cute card. I just wanted to let you know about our Anything Goes challenges at Word Art Wednesday. Our sponsor this week is Simon Says Stamp $25. I hope you will stop by to play along with us!
    Blessings,
    Karen Letchworth, Owner
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! This card is amazing! I love the layout and the colors, it is beautiful! Thank you for playing the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Samantha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crystal, your card is so pretty! I love the beautiful snow flurries in these gorgeous colors! So happy you joined us at Sparkle & Shine! XX

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty card...love the wintry colors!! Thanks for playing along with the Lawnscaping Challenge!
    -Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so pretty, love the colors

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card, love the snowflakes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a gorgeous card!! That color combination is perfection!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Lawnscaping Challenges! :)

    ReplyDelete