Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Farmhouse birthday

Hello there Quick Quote fans! Crystal here with my last post for 2015! What an amazing year it has been with this group of talented ladies. Today I have non-holiday card made with Farmhouse collection. 

 First I trimmed a piece of Farmhouse 106 to 5.50 by 4.25 inches. next i die cut a piece of kraft card stock. The cupcakes were stamped on Farmhouse 105, 107 and 103. Then I cut each cupcake. Using a brown marker, i colored the bottom part of the cupcake.

Sentiment is stamped using PowderPuff Chalking Ink in Blue Jeans. Along with the edges. To finish it off, I added some gorgeous pearls from November's Club Q kit. 

Quick Quotes Products Used:

Farmhouse 103

Farmhouse 106

Farmhouse 105
Farmhouse 107

Blue Jeans PowderPuff Chalking Inks
Thanks so much for joining me today. I wish you and your family a Merry Christmas!

Crystal 

0 comments:

Post a Comment