Friday, August 14, 2015

Chalk Ink Inspiration with Crystal

Hello! Crystal here to host the blog. First, thank you for joining us today for some card inspiration featuring Quick Quotes Chalking Inks. This card was made by stamping lots of gorgeous chalking inks. Let's get started!


First select your "main" color chalking ink. Here I am using Caribbean Blue as my main color and selecting my coordinating card stock.

Then proceed to stamp your shape in different colors.Make sure you allow time to dry between colors/stamping.  Add your sentiment.

I wanted to add wood shapes, so I simply stained them using the chalking inks. Voila! It's done.


Quick Quotes Products Used:
Caribbean Blue PowderPuff Chalking Inks
Blue Jeans PowderPuff Chalking Inks 
Peach Tree PowderPuff Chalking Inks

Other products used:
Wood Veneers
Adhesive 
Light Blue Cardstock 

Thanks so much for stopping by today!
Crystal 















3 comments: