Sunday, July 19, 2015

It's Christmas in July! CDD Linky Party

Hi there! Welcome back, hope you had a great weekend! Today I am inviting you to come play at Craftin Desert Divas Linky Party. 
 
This time the theme is "Christmas in July"

 

One lucky winner will get a stamp set from Craftin Desert Divas.

  ~AND~

One lucky winner will get a $25.00 gift certificate for regular priced files from Too Cute by Jessica.


 

 Now for my project:

This card is made using the kitty from FUR-EVER Friends stamp set. The rest is hand-drawn by me! I stamped the kitty, drew the line for the snow. Then using copics I colored the sky, the bushes and created tree branches. To top it off I added the snow with Uni-ball Signo in white.  The ornaments are CDD sequins from the Freedom package.
The sentiment is again from the FUR-EVER friends stamp set. I simply added "holiday" in between . 

This was a super fun card to make! Can't wait to see what you create! You can link HERE.

Thanks for stopping by today, have a blessed week!




PS. Please go to my facebook page for giveaways! HERE to go!

2 comments:

  1. Crystal.... this is simply too sweet! What an adorable Scene with that sweet kitty.... Fun Card! :)

    Theresa
    Scrappers Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sequins as ornaments is just way too clever. This is totally adorable, Crystal!!

    ReplyDelete